Hey girl hey!! It’s been a minute since I’ve been able to attend a networking event, and can I say I have truly missed it. Meeting new women in my community and building potential relationships is truly refreshing.
I was invited to be a panelist at the Social Co-creation by Christina (known as @sociallychrissy on Instagram), and I immediately said yes to such a wonderful opportunity to share whatever I could to whomever was willing to listen. I am still so excited about what I was able to share and also what I learned from the other panelist (@currentlykherington, @flyfitmommy, @iamevandavies). I truly believe that with any event you attend, you want insight and tips on how to be successful, and more importantly, be able to apply these tools to your own business.
Top 5 Takeaways
1. Pitch yourself to brands and even if you are turned down continue to put in the work because they may come back around and decide that you would be a perfect.
2. Once a brand decides to work with you go above and beyond their asking; that way you set the possibility of continuing the relationship.
3. Expand your reach beyond Instagram i.e Pinterest, Travelocity.
4. When it comes to creating the perfect photo allow natural light to be present for the best outcome.
5. Collaborate with your community when it makes sense!
The gems that were dropped during this event were amazing! The best part is the social co-creation is a series, and this was just the first many. If you missed this one you don’t fret, just be on the look out for the next one.
Thank you so much for stopping by. Drop a like if you can use this information or a comment on what you would like to see at a future networking event.
Suburban Fashionista 💋